Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Paula Green Poetry Website


Paula Green is an author who writes a lot of poetry and engages with students through visiting schools and on her blog.  I met her at a school I worked at a few years ago.

If you are a keen author and like a bit of poetry why not click on the link above and read about her latest competition.   You can win some books by writing a letter to Paula about your favourite NZ children's author.  Perhap Anne Kayes might be one you could write about?

It closes at the end of March.

Miss R. 

1 comment:

  1. I missed it because you posted it before I knew how to get on the blog 😢

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading our blog post. We would love you to leave a thoughtful comment. Just select name/URL to type your name so we know who you are.